Thursday, August 20, 2009

A GOOD REASON TO LIVE IN CHINA



Know how much a milkshake costs? Try to guess... Look and the picture and think about how much you would spend for a delicious blueberry milkshake. It's not the best quality—more like a frozen yogurt shake.
It cost me 4 RMB. Divide that by seven and that's how much you are paying in American money. Unbelievable! It would probably cost me about $4 USD in the States. Who would not want to live here in China???
They took me out to get the milkshake. Such nice girls!
I had a dream last week that I was back in America buying something for $9 USD when I can buy it here in China for 9 RMB. I said, “This is ridiculous! I'm going back to China!” I miss everything and everyone back home so much, but I don't know how I'm going to adapt to the price differences.



Yes, it was pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith, I loved all of the blogs and just finished reading them with your two sisters here. We miss you but they are doing a great job. I know you are enjoying all you are doing .I have been to China and loved the food and especially the prices. Love Beulah

    ReplyDelete